Monday, March 01, 2010

Rise and shine

Today is not going to be a good day. My stupid sis secretly took away my earpiece. Okay its technically hers but she gave it to me to use. Means I cannot listen to anything on my laptop today. WTF. Annoying shit. Then I have to study Construction which is not something to be excited about at all. But anyway, I started the day off in a good way cuz I watched Jung Yong Hwa. :) I came across this video yesterday and I kept playing it. HEHE. Starts like 1:10 like that. Before that is SNSD. HAHA.



I watched it like 4 times already? HAHA. He's just so cute la. And he chose Tiffany! YAY. HAHA. And there's Eunjung. :) And Hyoyeon is sort of funny eh? BUT I don't know what show is this from. Anyone knows?? SAB! HAHA.

4.02pm
Okay I know what show is it. Its Star Golden Bell. BUT don't have the full episode! TSK. YouTube can you please be more nicer to me :/

10.29pm
I don't like the Hello performance at DMA! TSK. Why can't they just stick with Daragon? So what if its CL's birthday! TSKK.

No comments:

Post a Comment