Friday, February 26, 2010

Sharing is caring

So I've noticed that alot of Korean shows actually feature singers singing this song. Falling slowly by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova. When I first downloaded the song I thought it was just okay. But after some time it sort of got sweeter. Especially with people like Jung Yong Hwa singing it. HAHAHA. Okay listen to the song here:



And then here is Jung Yong Hwa singing it. I think he sang it more than once on a show before cuz this wasn't the clip that I saw. But anyway, its still awesome and he's so cute and Eunjung is even in the video! HAHA.



I think she's falling in love with him. LOL. Okay and the first time I heard this song was when watching WGM. Hyun Joong sang it to Hwangbo! HAHA. Here it is:



And recently, also on WGM, Jo Kwon singing it! HAHA.



Awesome eh? Of course the best is Jung Yong Hwa. I'm going to find that clip. Wait arhhh. Okay found it.



The blonde guy beside him is Lee Hongki by the way. He sang but I'm talking about Falling Slowly here so I shall not post that up. HAHAHAA. You have to pardon their English pronunciation cuz they are Korean after all. After listening to the song a couple of times, its really nice! And meaningful. Go listen! And download it. HAHAHAH. I got it from aimini.net. I think. Okay bye! Back to You're Beautiful. =)

ADDED! This time its Seohyun. Fast forward to 1:42 for the singing! HAHA.



And I think she did a good job eh? =)

3.19pm

rykurl. says:
 heylo
 do i noe u?
  
rykurl. just sent you a nudge.


WTF. You left me your number one day and you ask me this bullshit another day. Go and die. I am not replying you. TSK. Annoying shite.



5.16pm
By the way, if there's any ads posted under the ads section do help me click ya? Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment