Monday, January 25, 2010

Heavy head

Monday. I've never been the kind who hates Mondays cuz of the Monday blues shit thingy. HAHA. But its not a really good Monday cuz I'm still sick and my head hurts so much throughout the day.

I hate it when I cannot get seats in the MRT and I have my laptop in my bag.
I hate it when people (aka my sisters) ask me to buy food for them before I come home.
I hate it when people stare at my black nails.
I hate it when my head hurts but I've already eaten.
I hate it when the sun is out cuz it will be stifling hot.
I hate walking from T7 or T3 to MRT.
I hate it when there is so many freaking people in the train and the train frequency is like what? Freaking 6 mins.
I hate it when scantily dressed girls are preferred.

Okay I'm sorry it must be the head. It seriously hurts and I still have my Engineering tutorial to do. TSK. Come to think of it there are many other assignments. Oh god save me.

On a brighter note, Diyanah have this Genting offer. Damn cheap. Though I'm not the kind who likes to go out much less go overseas, it sounds like a good offer. And the prospect of just the 3 of us sounds awesome. BUT I still have to ask for permission! Oh and I already asked Debbie to order my leggings online. Yayness. Thank you very much. You know I love you even though I might sound 'threatening'. Rolls eyes. Oh and saw EC 4 times today. The last time with the gf. Annoying. Okay bye. I better get some work done?

Though I doubt that's possible.

9.47pm
OMO I'm not even in the mood to listen to my songs. :/

How awful can I sound?

9.58pm
And Hi, My Sweetheart is not subbed and out on YouTube yet. This spoils my mood even more. Apparently 14 is the last episode and 13 has already been played. TSK.

11.33pm
Shall sleep now. No, I didn't get anything done. And yes, my head still hurts. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment