Tuesday, January 26, 2010

10.30am

I slept earlier. I woke up kind of late. And my head still hurts. KNS. Urgh this is pisses me off.

4.43pm
Didn't go to school today. Been sleeping since. I know I can afford to skip today cuz I've never skip Tuesdays before. My head still hurts and I don't know why. I hate it very much. I hope I can do something and I can ignore the fact that my head hurts. TSK.

8.41pm
After like ages, I decide to visit Tagged again. And guess what? I___ sent me a wink in there. Don't ask me what is that. You have to be on Tagged to know what that means. HAHA. He added me on MSN but I blocked him so we didn't have any conversation ever since. BUT my horoscope on Tagged wrote:

You're surrounded by millions of conversations, emails, texts and other bits of communication - but you can't just dive in yourself. On a day like today, you have to choose your words with care.

Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment