Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sleepy but don't want to sleep

So I have to wake up like freaking early today to go to IES to settle the testimonials stuffs. Supposedly to finish by 12pm. But doing 26 testimonials is not possible. So we had lunch at NP. I ate Hungry Jack's fish and chips. HAHA. Still full I feel like my stomach is bursting. Anyway, the IES people are always happy to see us back again. I don't want to sleep now cuz the internet is just too tempting and there is no one home and I can use it in peace. Oh ya! Lee Hongki is so cute. =) I was watching Mnet Scandal and ya he's cute. HAHAHAHAHA. But I don't like how he ends it. TSK. Makes him a bit of an ass. Oh whatever. My lids are getting heavier and heavier by the second.

6.38pm
Family outing is freaking funny. See ep 13 and 14. Guest stars Taeyeon and LEE HONGKI. <3

7.01pm
I want strawberry milk tea. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment