Friday, December 18, 2009

Obsessive

Yeah I haven't update for like super long cuz I have like so many stuffs going on outside. HAHA.

Sessions on Wednesday. I was really lazy to go out actually but then I realised that I forgot Ryan's Always Midnight so I decided to come. But it was fun. Then decided to eat Seoul Garden the next day. Super last minute decision.

In the end only like 5 of us went to eat. Cooking in Seoul Garden is really fun. HAHA. I ate like super alot as usual. Then went to walk2 at Marina Square. Stupid City Chain is no longer selling Adidas watches and I have no idea why. Oh then met Jamie Ng who is working at Mango. HAHA keep on laughing at her. Don't know why. HEH. Then went to Bugis. I wanted to check out the City Chain for my watch. Then I was tired and didn't join them shop at Bugis. Took train to City Hall then to Marina Bay so that I can get a seat. HAHA.

Today had committee meeting. Which reminds me, I have to type out the minutes. Its somehow more lively today. And damn little people turn up. TSK.

Dance tomorrow and bbq on Sunday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment