Monday, December 14, 2009

Not as good

Early in the morning and was nagged about the house being messy which is absurdly stupid because it is not that messy. Anyway yesterday's O School Recital was fun. The performances were really nice. And Ryan is like super hot laa. And I think I'm going to like lose my voice. HAHA.

Now drinking Strawberry Red (yes a change of choice) Tea and trying to do Critical Reasoning Skills essay which is due 5pm. I still have to revise for my religious class later. Its been ages since I last went. The teacher will probably give me a hard time cuz I've missed out a lot. Oh shoot means I have to remove my pretty black metallic nail polish. And then I have to worry about waking up early tomorrow to go back IES to settle some stuffs CAFEO. And then I have to change my bedsheets. And then I have to fit in doing my assignments in my schedule.

Yes, this holiday is not as good as I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment