Thursday, October 01, 2009

As it is

Yes, it is so late. I am sacrificing my sleep cuz 1) I haven't done the banner so I decided to do it at home. 2) Updating the committee list (IES) with the information that I've got cuz Choon Aik have not given me the relevant information. 3) Hoping that V and J is online to talk to me. HAHA.

Work is seriously a bore laa. Am not looking forward to it at all. PS: J is on my wall!!! =)) HAHAHA.

Dance was okay just now. I'll have lots of bruises I guess. But its really kind of fun so yup. Quite worried about Pearl's though! I haven't got a chance to really use my heels! It smells sooo new. HAHA. Just as long as I don't fall flat. HEH. OMO there's street jazz make up tomorrow. OH MAAAN that's 2 shoes to bring! OH OH tried the corset for street jazz. Its not bad laa. Only I think the cut is quite unflattering. Like cannot really see the waistline. I am not worried about exposing the top half but more on the bottom half. :/ Anyway my mum is aware of wearing corset part and she just reminded me to shave. HAHA.

Okay I shall stay until 2.30? Then I'll go off to sleep.

3.02am
Fine fine I shall sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment