Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Head ache

So I am done with the committee lists stuffs. At least I think so. Then Choon Aik came to find me and said that I have to do the banner. -.- I thought that I can get away with it laaa. So now I have to exercise my brain to figure out how to do the banner. OMG. I can just die here. I think me and PHT's diet is seriously sick. We have chips as breakfast for 2 days in a row already. And I'm eating maltesers now. HAHA. I'm still thinking what to eat for lunch later cuz its at Turf City and I don't think there's much choices anyway. I am already hungry laaa. OH OH just now when I went to the toilet, there is this cute angmoh guy from the Canadian school opposite! Super cute but I think he's very young. HAHA. Work has been a bore without any EC to see. :/

Dance camp this weekend! Although I know I am risking my well being to stay over, I know that I'll have fun! I feel so left out like half of the time now when I come back for dance. Like they have a lot of inside jokes and I just have to like politely laugh along although I have no idea what is going on. Haizzzz. So I really hope that I'll be able to bond back during the camp. =) I miss my senjass very much. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment