Monday, October 05, 2009

Another Monday

Okay its back to work for me. Been waiting for companies to reply my email for quotations and only like one replied me. I sent to 3. So bored I started playing games and I insist that I want to start doing PHT's quotations. HAHA. Been chatting as well. With Debbie, Sabieee, Yusieee and Jake. But now only with Debbie cuz Sab is not replying me. Oh she just did. HAHA.

So I had camp during the weekends. It was okay I guess. But super sleepy after that. I came home and slept til like 7am. I would have slept longer if I don't have to go to work. Had a long day of practice. No 3 long days of practice. Didn't sleep the first night. Was listening to ghost stories til like 5am? Then I couldn't sleep after that and ZhuoFeng was super distracting telling me his ghost stories (which is actually rather funny than scary). But I shall not say anything bad about him cuz he lent me his beanie as my pillow and folded my humongous sleeping bag for me. HAHA. I ended up just trying to prevent myself from shivering and listening to Allen's and Jieling's snoring. I just realised that Uncle doesn't snore in his sleep. HAHA.

Had training with Ryan. His choreo is like really hard to catch. The steps are simple but combined with the music somehow its hard to link them all together! Then had dance from like 3-9. Can die. Was very exhausted. Can't remember what else happened. Only know that played arm wrestling with the juniors and slept at like 3am. Last day of camp was sort of a blur. Just dance full run. Thank god I didn't really slip during Pearl's choreo. But think I did badly laaa. :/ Then had 'lunch' with some people and went home after that. Reached home around 7pm and there were people visiting. My mum told me I can't sleep cuz there is more people coming. But ended up I enter my room, lie down and I fell asleep. HAHAHHAHA.

So it was okay today I guess. Other than the fact that people did not send in their quotations to me!!! TSKKK. But at least I get to chat with Jake and Hafiz msged me (from camp!) so its okay I guess. 15 more mins to go home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment