Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Supposed to be

This post is entirely based on Tuesday.

Work was fine. Then Jake even started a conversation with me. Though I was out for lunch. But ya chatted with him til like 4pm. Hafiz also msged me. From camp again. I am relieved to note that the two of them will not meet in army cuz they are in different camp. Then I was msging both Jake and Hafiz in school while having Pearl's choreo. Pearl's choreo was okay. I will never judge a book by its cover again. Adam looks stronger than Alson but he somehow always complain when lifting JamieNg up. And Alson did a pretty good job lifting me. Poor shoulders (his not mine) cuz I think I am pretty heavy.

Anyway after that I wasn't in a good mood.

I'm not going to deny that I'm pissed.
I don't care if I'm being petty.
My mum, my sis then now this.
Fine.
That's what friends are for, isn't it?

Sorry Yus for the mood back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment