Sunday, September 06, 2009

What to do

Blogger is all wrong and I don't know whether I can update. Anyway went shopping on Saturday and I got myself a new shoe and water bottle. The shoe is Nike and its white with a silver tick. Its annoying that the purple one doesn't have women's size. TSK. Must thank Yus many many for dragging her to so many places. HAHA. Haiya read her blog for the full details. I can wear the shoe for Street Jazz auditions. =)

Dance was okay though I am still super sceptical whether or not I'll be in any choreography. I'm sure that they will pick like those really very strong dancers. Which means, really low chance for me. Maybe dancing isn't my thing. ITP is tomorrow. I am very nervous about it. VERY VERY VERY VERY. I think I'm gonna freak out tonight and cannot sleep. Super pissed off with everything now. TSK.

No comments:

Post a Comment