Friday, September 04, 2009

So now what

Exams are over. Like finally. I've been a good girl and haven't been going online other than to check my emails. Personal Relations and Marketing was okay. Apart from the fact that I screwed up an 8 mark question. It was supposed to be Marketing Plan and I wrote Marketing Strategies. How smart. And I'm pissed cuz I actually knew the answer only that I didn't read the question properly. So anyway. All is done so I shall not fret about it. After that went to Bugis and Haji Lane and someplace that I don't know where the 3 brought me to. Lazing around the cushioned area, playing Winnie the Pooh UNO and Bingo. Then went back to school for session. Met up with Jieling, Yus and Jiahui. Only the four of us and it rocks. HAHA. Somehow I couldn't stop talking the whole day. I was getting REALLY thirsty by the time to break fast. Then went to LJS at Clementi to have our proper meal.

So for now, there's ITP to look forward to (not), then Hari Raya, then Waves 14. Oh my what a busy holiday I'll have. I'll have my ITP letter to write before 2pm. Damn lazy la. And my Distraction sms me in the morning and I only replied now and he hasn't replied. Must have been sleeping. Pig. Its disturbing that he's going NS soon. Then I have to find another distraction. How annoying can it be?

Anyway this weekend will be busy. Today I'll be out. Then tomorrow there's dance, going to check out ITP place with Yus, hopefully make my way to Queensway then break fast outside. Sunday I shall start cleaning the house and prepare myself mentally on what's to come for ITP on Monday. My mum is complaining that there is no more hangers cuz there's too many clothes. Which I beg to differ. Or else I would not be wearing the same shirt twice. And I'm still waiting for that belated birthday gift. TSK.

Shall start downloading stuffs now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment