Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Satisfied

The second day of ITP today. Okay I shall tell you about yesterday first.

So I reached damn early like 8.11am at NP bus stop. Mrs Ti came to pick us up at about 8.30am and we reached damn early to the place. And its so damn freaking far inside I think I can lose weight if I walk to work everyday. Anyway, up til lunch I was so bored cuz I was stuck thinking of banner ideas for an event called Angels Roundtable. Seriously I have no creative juice at all. This kind of thing is Qide's stuffs laa. So ya I was prepared for another round of boredom after lunch. BUT a guy walks in. He's a temp staff and he's really good looking! OKOK I know I say that to like almost everyone. Turns out he's seating beside me!! Although he is not supposed to but he said, 'I learnt that if I look like I know what I'm doing no one will ask me anything.' HAHA. So we had alot of fun chatting and he helped me with my ideas. Thank god or else I can just die. Then they provide this van to bring the staff from Clementi to work in the morning and work to Clementi in the evenings and different places everyday for lunch. Went to Beauty World today. So when we were going home, apparently Jake (the guy's name) doesn't usually follow all the way to Clementi and everyone was asking him how come he's following to Clementi that day. We were chatting through the day that he only manage to like finish very little of his work. HAHAHA. And he's like the only one in the office who remembered that I am fasting without me informing him.

So now, back in the office, with him working beside me. Yes, its called motivation to go to work now. Oh and just now another lady who wasn't here yesterday but also in the office said that maybe I should be working in the other office (the main one that Huiting is in) since I'm helping this guy who's table is there. And he sort of don't want me to go. HAHAHA. Obviously I do not remember his actual words but that's the gist of it. And no way I want to sit the other side! Apparently he's always late but today he's early! Okay fine I shall contain my excitement.

Okay shall get back to work on photoshop! Have to go back to school later for meeting as well as for the rest of the week. :/

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment