Monday, September 28, 2009

A start

Debbie msged me early in the morning asking me, "How's life without Jake?" I wasn't even at work yet. But now that I am, I've got to say that it sucks. No one to look at. :/
And wtf I cannot login to Facebook!!!! And PHT can! This is plain unfair can?! TSKKK.

Anyway, Saturday's vetting was abit of a screw up for me. Was shaking when doing street jazz the first round. I have no idea why (okay obviously I was nervous) so I didn't really do the steps very well. But 2nd round was better. Then Pearl's was fine. Although I forgot the last few steps. Gary and Adam at the side keep on distracting me. I think this one is the only one that I'm able to do better. Then Cherie's was a big blur. I totally screwed up the last part? And then obviously Ryan wasn't happy at all. I was really really scared when he said about taking out those who cannot commit. I was seriously freaked out. Cuz he was implying on the ITP people. At that point of time I was really scared that Pearl or Cherie or Shina or all three of them decides to drop me out of their choreo. But they haven't say anything to me so I'm hoping for the best. I guess I will chiong as fast as I can from my ITP and learn as fast as I can now. :/

At night, me, Yus and Diy decide to celebrate the lantern festival. Played with candles, sparklers, swings and hopscotch. I was very fascinated with the hot melting wax and its damn syiok to touch the hot liquid and feel it harden on my fingers. HAHA. Sounds sick. Anyway the company was great. <3

I am freaking hungry now. I can hear my stomach growling. Maybe Facebook is not working cuz it wants me to do my work. :/ Okay fine I will start now.

5.22pm
So I've talked to Jake and Raska online for the past hour. Not such a bad day after all. J is coming down tomorrow! For his pay. Then he's going out. HMPH. I think its time that I move on and find another one maaan. Cuz I can't like forever be pining over him right? He's going next Wednesday by the way. Which sucks terribly. OKAY shall figure out what to say to him now. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment