Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spoiler

Okay because of the domain change thingy yesterday, I have to go change all my laptop stuffs again. And fuck laa I just realised that my emoticons are all gone from MSN!!!!! Although I only use the nolink one. WALAUUUU. And I have to go back to school one day to fix it. Urgh this sucks sucks sucks sucks. SO today Choon Aik is not here. I received instructions through phone to do... another banner! URGH. This is soo not good for my brain maaan. Anyway, Pearl was complaining that its hot at her place and I was really very cold so we decided to switch desks. So now I am seating directly in front of Jake as in face to face. Though there's a wall in between but it doesn't cover up to the face and since he's kind of tall I can see his face. That means I have to always arrange my expressions. But I think I prefer my other seat. Feels closer. TSK. I think I want to change back!!!!

5.38pm
Okay I haven't been productive. I haven't done the banner. If Choon Aik comes back tomorrow I'll be dead. Was chatting the whole day with Debbie then Facebooking and talking and I fell asleep at one point of time and J wrote me a note and slotted it on the board in front of me. He wrote, 'sleep somemore...Tsk =p' HEHE. Then I was bored and wrote a note on FB and he was like reading it out aloud laa. HAHAHAHA. I am like super sick now. Flu and cough. Just won't go away. J said I looked half dead. Okay 15 more minutes to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment