Friday, September 25, 2009

So what

I am supposed to be doing my dance stuffs now but I got distracted with Facebook. Jake Cheng Zhi Liang is not online. TSK. Raska Krisztian is but I shall not talk to him first. SO any interesting things happen? YUP of course. Get ready okay! HAHAHA.

Okay when going home in the company transport, Jake was trying to make me turn behind so that he can knock my head (His fav hobby) but obviously I am not dumb enough to fall for it. So he decided to just knock my forehead there. I was like, "Wei, you're gonna make me shorter la if you keep on doing this." He was like, "Nevermind what. You said short is cute." I was like, "Oh I'm cute enough. Its okay." He was like, "I make you cuter lorh." Then he knock my head again. HAHAHAHA. Oh another hobby of his is to untie my shoelaces. Damn lame I know. For a 21 year old, he is really extremely childish. Okay la actually I cannot remember anything else. BUT BUT BUT tomorrow will be his last day! Sadded? Ya. I know you people will be too cuz it will be lesser stories! But whatever he have my number, msn and Facebook. Oh ya the main office is extremely retarded. Me and PHT have to keep on trying to lower down our voices and not laugh so loud. Its really retarded la. We were like playing around with the webcam. HAHA okay I think we are like more retarded.

Okay on dance now. Pearl's choreo was fun. Though I still miss the timing for a few steps. Did Cherie's choreo also. Kind of short but fun as well. I hope that I won't screw up on Saturday.

That time, H messaged me. From camp. Super surprised laaa. I mean he's in army and it was late and he still msg me. Tsktsk. I don't mind la obviously. HAHAHHA. Shoot I'm hungry. :/ Okay I should start doing something productive now. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment