Monday, August 31, 2009

How to

I was awoke by two messages. From Debbie with her newfound happiness. Or maybe re-ignited happiness. HAHA. And Hafiz. Now I'm trying to figure out how to go to my ITP place. It seems that no website seems to know. My Liason Officer better knows. Tsk. I bet its some ulu place laaa. Wth.

Anyway, yesterday was kind of fun. Followed my sis to get her pay. The principal is like so troublesome. Asked us to meet at Redhill then made us go all the way back to Bukit Timah. TSK. Thank god my sister got her pay at last. His pronunciation damn funny. He pronounce 'break' as 'break-k'. Got the extra 'k' sound behind. I was trying not to laugh. He is Korean though so I guess its okay. Then we went to Orchard to shop. Went to Wisma's Forever 21 and Cotton On. Then went to Far East. Wanted to buy some more stuffs but it was kind of late and have to get the Ang Mo Kio before break fast as the rest of my family is already there to break fast together. The Tom Yum soup at Banquet there sucks. Really. There's soooo much onions and noodles. I can just die eating there. And I took like so many spoonfuls yet the noodles looked as if I didn't eat it at all. Then my dad went home with all of our shopping bags and we resumed shopping around Ang Mo Kio. Anyway within one day, my sis spent half of 950 bucks that she got. OH and I got myself PURPLE TIGHTS!!! WOOHOO. So pretty! =)

I haven't start studying for Event Creation and Market Research yet! And its tomorrow. Oh well. I will start soon. Damn ITP so hard to find the place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment