Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pretty awake

So many things to do, so little time. Have to settle all the CCA points stuffs asap. TSK.
Anyway, dance was okay today. Thank you Cherie and Pearl for putting me in your choreography. I'll do my best. =)

So. I've been diligently doing my work but since my dad went to bed early and did not off the modem, here I am. I wasn't intending to go online but did anyway. And I made a right choice. Jake is talking to me on MSN now =). Maybe I shouldn't sleep until my pre-dawn meal then sleep after that. HAHAHAHA. So yes, I've been smiling like a kuku to myself alone in my living room since 10 minutes ago. =))

BYE XOXO

2.58am
Okay I ended the conversation with Jake already cuz I'm going to have just a few hours of sleep and that's not possible cuz I have lots of things to do!! NIGHTS!

12.58pm
Looking forward for work tomorrow! Meanwhile I have to do some absolutely boring stuffs. :/

2.49pm
Okay I am almost done with my work. Just have to wait for Augustin and Gail to send me stuffs then I'm done. I hope I did it right. Anyway, I just went to the forum and saw the schedule for street jazz, listened to the song, saw my name on the list of Street Jazz and Pearl's choreography, its making me VERY excited!! HAHAHAHA. Thanks alot to Shina who 1) put me in her choreo and 2) for staying for sessions for those having ITP! =)) TATA.

No comments:

Post a Comment