Friday, September 11, 2009

Back

In office now. And J is back. =) I'm doing nothing actually looking at people's photos on Facebook and chatting. HEH. And I'm freezing. Anyway, I screwed up yesterday's auditions. But luckily they liked my freestyle (don't really know what I did also actually). And I think it is really kind of pointless. I am so sleepy now I can just lie down here and sleep on my desk but J don't let me sleep cuz he slept the whole of yesterday so he is damn energetic today. I wanted to update something but I forgot. Nvm come back later. HAHA.

11.33am
Woah my in charge is so nice. The manager last minute say that not all the staff can go back to prepare. Then they had last minute assignment for me to do which has got something to do with calls. But my expression must be like err cuz she said you have plans is it? Then its okay. HAHA. The manager damn ass. He said yesterday during briefing can and now he change his mind. How are they going to get ready for dinner and dance like that?? Kukubird. Poor Jake is also not very sure whether he has to work the full day cuz no one told him anything. I'm praying he'll be half day. OMO he just came back and he said that he have to stay the full day. So poor thing!!! OMG. He'll be alone in the office. That's sad! How can they be so evil!! Don't they have compassion at all?? I shall chat with him when I'm slacking in school before the meetings. So poor thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment