Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday

2nd week of ITP. Okay its going quite fast actually. My in charge is not in the office and I don't know where else to find him so I am pretty much left with nothing to do cuz he did not ask me to do anything. The sad thing is, J is not here. I don't know whether he's late or what. Hoping that there's a 2nd batch and he's on it. Or else it will be boredom maan. Even Mary's not here. Pearl (the 4th person in the office) is here though. Ohmaan I'm already bored. Shall msg Huiting whether Choon Aik is back. He always disappears to god knows where and leave me alone. TSK. Since I have nothing on today, I will be going straight home. Oh ya the spring cleaning yesterday sucks. I ended up cleaning almost the whole room while my elder sis is playing some stupid game on FB. Irritating. So anyway, Huiting haven't replied yet. She always have something to do. I don't. And its all no brainer job while my job is really little and kind of slack but I have to use my brain. Okay I see the 2nd batch. Hope J is in it!! TATA

11.48am
OMG I have to make more changes to my banner. TSK. And Choon Aik says that the big boss is coming today and we might have to show it to her. TSK. Anyway, J is having lunch break different timing. TSK. Sucks maaan.

3.09pm
I had a sudden panic attack when the internet stops working! HAHA. Asked Shawn or Sean (no idea how to spell it) and turns out he go and off the other side and its not the cable problem. TSK. So now I can Facebook back! J is diligently doing his work today. He somehow has alot of things to do today. Anyway, Huiting enlightened me that the big boss is the one who was involved in the Table tennis problem thing. No wonder she looked so familiar!!! Okay I'm back to doing nothing. Shall wait for Choon Aik to check on me. HEH.

4.18pm
Has to stop smiling NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment