Saturday, September 19, 2009

J's 21

Jake Cheng Zhi Liang is 21 today. =)) I didn't wished him in the office so I wrote on his wall on FB. Anyway most of today was good. Especially lunch break. Since HT left early, it was me and J only. Okay not only but you get the point. And alot of things happen which is pretty hard to explain in words and I'll just look like a kuku typing it out and smiling to myself. HAHA. He's probably like drinking and having fun now. :/

Dance tomorrow - I mean later. And its at 11am. Yay! Sleep arhhhh. HAHAHAHA. My dad's painting the house now. Its a very light shade of green.

PS. No worries, you'll probably be reading less about J after Friday next week. But then it will be less interesting to read, isn't it? HAHAHAHA. BYEEE!!

2.59am
OMO OMO OMO. Guess who is chatting with me now? No not Jake. Raska Krisztian! =)))))))
Jake is online though. I told my mum then she was like, nudge him la. I was like, NOO. I'm shy. HAHAHHAHAHA. Okay byeeee. What a great start today =)


[i][b][c=2]Christian Raska[/c][/b][/i] says:
Hi sweety :D
Finally :D

[i][b][c=2]Christian Raska[/c][/b][/i] says:
guess what, i wrote a song in last week
nadiah says:
ooooh really?
what is it about?
[i][b][c=2]Christian Raska[/c][/b][/i] says:
distance and love
but... it's written in my language
so, i think you won't understand it
nadiah says:
whoa distance and love. very meaningful..
[i][b][c=2]Christian Raska[/c][/b][/i] says:
just an idea when I couldnt sleep in the middle of the month
but as you said its very meaningful, and those who listened to it said its epic, and very romantic
"it holds the true feeling what a person can feel in a relationship, when everytings okey, but the distance separate the couple"
wah I missed you soo much :s

HAHAHAHAHHAA that last sentence was so random. It came out from nowhere. <3

4.50am
I am still awake and talking to my V! =))) Okay I think I should really sleep soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment