Tuesday, August 25, 2009

XOXO

So today was Accounts paper. And I've got to say that its manageable. =)
I was like giggling to myself when I can balance the thingy. Oh my on my first try some more. HEH. Very happy although I procrastinated my studying for damn long and only started like Sunday night. I am not in the mood to do anything today actually. And I don't know whether I should talk to Raska cuz he's online. Haiya see how. Was planning to be online for awhile only BUT I might change my mind if he talks to me although he can't possibly talk to me as I am appearing offline so he won't know whether I am online or not. Okay I am rambling.

Next paper is Logistics and Site Operations which is complete rubbish if you ask me. Okay la. I'll start tomorrow. No way am I studying today. My mum is making me hungry. Don't know what she cooking and the whole house smells of it. Oh know what? Just now while I was doing my paper, my stomach was rumbling like shite and the SNSD song Into the New World keep on playing in my head cuz its the last song that I heard on the way to school. But then again, it helps me to do my Accounts so no complains. HAHA.

XOXO

6.15pm
Downloaded a bunch of games to my phone. Going to try out the games now.
BYE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment