Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lots of luck

I know I am supposed to be studying for my Logistics and Site Operations now. The paper is later at 4pm. I have 10 chapters to do and intending to do only 6 chapters but I only finished 2 yesterday. So I have 4 chapters to do before 2pm. Urgh but I just hate Logistics that I don't have the energy to even look at it. :/

Anyway, I got to know my ITP company already. And I'm already dreading it. First of all it is like some engineer place and is there even events in there?! Secondly, it is so damn freaking far. Its at Bukit Timah. Thirdly, I'll be going there alone so taking into account my no sense of direction, I'll definitely be lost. Oh my I just don't like the whole idea. Although I hope the working hours can accomodate for my dance practice. Then I don't mind doing whatever shit in the company.

I shall go study now. Need lots of luck. :/

10.00am
I am still not offline yet. Looking at people's pictures on Facebook. Omg. Some has become uglier some prettier and others seem to be changing boyfriends all the time. Anyway I don't know what is the world coming to. One of my sis best friend is a lesbian, another a bi and last one gay. I'm not kidding. So I definitely see the truth in the statement, 'If you see a hot guy, either he's married or not straight.'

No comments:

Post a Comment