Sunday, August 23, 2009

THANK YOU <3

Thank you very much to the people who messaged me or called to wish me Happy Birthday. Meiliang, Gladys, Afnidah, Augustin, Yusniza, Jiahui, Li ern, Busu, Sabrina, Jieling, Qide, Wanyu, Kakak, Dilah, Mama, Papa, Gary, TaniaOng, Doreen and Hafiz.
Thank you to the people who wished me on Facebook. Farah, Beiling, Cherie,Wing Yan, Cik Lily, Angeline, Wanyu, Debbie, Cik Ida, Zara, Fadli, Qide, Fazillah, Baoling, Joanne, Lingfeng, Meiling, Shyan, Joan, Xiubin, Huiting, Michelle, Gary and Siuyun.
Thank you to the people who wished me on Tagged. My Raska, Hafiz and Raihan. Haiya this one lazy to check. And most of them don't have their real names anyway.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I love you all very much! =)
Even though its just a wish it means alot to me. And thank you Hafiz for crapping with me through the night and sorry that I fell asleep without replying. HAHA. I'm going to my grandmother's house for another celebration. Woohoo! Although I am not going anywhere with my Accounts and Finance. Okay I did finish the last topic which is only 2 pages long. HEH. Shall continue today! Ohhh AND....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RASKA KRISZTIAN!!
Yes he's one day younger than me. Cool shite or what! 5 months and counting. =) And he still remembers I love you in Malay.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment