Thursday, August 20, 2009

Now or never

Had GEMS and Cross Cultural Studies paper today. Whatever shite I write laaa. Its all over anyway.

So after that was supposed to meet Jieling to give her back her keys and Yusniza to eat dinner at Jurong Point. Was waiting damn long for them. Waited at FC5 with Wanyu and Debbie. Then they both came so Debbie went off then Yus said she have to go to Moberly to pass her friend something. Then GUESS WHAT! There was Sabrina, Jieling and Jiahui there to celebrate my birthday!! HAHAHAHAHA. Was super surprised okay! Anyway the cake was this nutella cake from polar. Damn nice but super sickening after one piece. HAHA. Then me, Sabrina, Yusniza and Jieling went to eat at Jurong Point. Fish and chips yo. Walk walk around the place. Received msg from Debbie about ITP. OMG I can just dieee. Cuz I checked and I didn't get in. Like WTF. Must be the Is and Louis arhh sell themselves so well (though I don't know whether they got in or not).

So the present that I got from them is a bunch of nail polish. Like 7? I think. And this bag with 18 cranes and 18 hearts (with messages on them). I love it many many!! Though I have to wait til like after fasting to wear it. But what the heck.

THANK YOU MANY MANY FOR THE GIFTS AND THE SURPRISE!!!! ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO CAME DOWN SPECIALLY DURING THIS EXAM PERIOD JUST FOR ME ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE NO SCHOOL. I LOVE YOU ALL MANY MANY!!!

Ps. Now if only the perfect gift that starts with V arrive at my doorstep. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm kidding of course. Okay not really. HAHA.
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment