Saturday, August 01, 2009

Imagine me and you

OMG Freaky Friday is on. How on earth am I supposed to do my research when I want to watch it. WTF. Chad Michael Murray looks funny though, with the hair like that.

Okay let's see. Dance was damn tiring. I don't know why. Probably cuz Gladys ask us to do more stuffs than usual. But I think she's getting better. In the talking aspect that is. Which is very good. =) I feel very lethargic and tired today so there were moments where I just feel like shutting up and not talking. HAHA. Anyway, I understand what Dorothy means. The company in dance is awesome now with the nonsense juniors as well. It just makes me feel better.

So I think I better start doing my work now. Things to do:
1) Sweden research
2) Sweden report
3) Accounts and Finance tutorials (note the plural.)
4) Lecture notes
5) EC & MR tutorial 5
6) Waves proposal
7) Meeting minutes. Jieling if you're reading this, when are you going to send me? HAHA.

Seeeee. Omg I didn't even realise that I had so much to do until I look at my planner. Thank god for it. OMG OMG I better start my work NOW. BYEE.

8.06pm
Wait a minute. Its already August??? OMG 21 more days.
LALALALALA. HAHA.

9.30pm
Chad Michael Murray is engaged?? How come I didn't know. TSK. With Kenzie Dalton. Oh my he's so hot. =)

10.13pm
Okay I'm done with the research part so going offline now to do the actual report. Hmm quite efficient today.

Anyway, my mum just told me that my religious class is supposed to start today cuz the ustaz is back. Omg. I mean, I know I have to go but right now, there's like super alot of stuffs to do and weekends is like the time for me to do everything and even rest for abit and then he decides to have the classes only on weekends. Saturday evening and Sunday morning. There goes my weekends. Reasons I'm dreading it. :/

Firstly, Saturdays are dance days so that means when I'm exhausted I will have to go to the class. And I won't be able to stay out longer with my dance peeps.
Secondly, Sundays are the only day that I can sleep in. My classes are like all 8/8.30/9/9.30am laa. And then dance is at 9. I can't even have a single day that I can sleep til at least 10??
Thirdly, I haven't read the Quran since the teacher stop the class as he's studying overseas. So ya pretty much my reading will suck. And I can just imagine him saying, "You never practice at all since I left??" And I think I pretty much have forgotten some of the rules in the reading. But the point is, if I read damn lousy it will be in front of the kids and what an embarrassment that would be.
Fourthly, I think I have forgotten like 9/10 of the stuffs he taught. And I hope I can find my notebook. :/ If not I'll be screwed for sure.
Lastly, that means I have to remove my nail polish.

Okay fine the last reason is bullshit. But ya. When my mum told me the ustaz was back, I was like damn shocked. Didn't expect him to be back so early. Omg howww. And I'm sure he will decide to teach on one of the weekdays. My dark circles are gonna suffer like mad. Okay I just hope that my mum will let me skip at least tomorrow. Then I'll see how for the next week and so on. Shall take one step at a time. I mean I know that I have to learn this cuz I'm like gonna be 18 and I haven't completed the Quran (my sis who is 20 also haven't so she's worse actually). But not now! When I'm like so busy that having Sundays free is considered a blessing. OH myyy. Maybe I should stop fretting about this. :/

10.42pm
OMG a message received. One that made me rofl. Seriously I did that on my living room floor. Damn freaking happy can?? People say that you will dream of someone when you think of that person alot. HEH. And to think I didn't even reply to his previous one.
V. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment