Thursday, July 30, 2009

Trying

I really didn't come for Gems today. HAHA. Woke up at like 7.40am la. No idea what happened to my alarm. Anyway, am up now to do my work. Supposed to be at 8am but can't wake up. :/
So now back to work. School's at 2pm for me today. BYE.

10.13am
Orange juice makes me shite. Shall drink it everyday now.
And research for Cross Cultural Studies is making me hungry.

11.53am
What the fuck. He thinks he's single now, he can come find me??? What an ass.
Just checked my Tagged. I haven't checked like for weeks already, maybe months. Alot of pending stuffs that I haven't accepted. Whatever. TWO freaking reasons that make me really pissed off. One's an asshole and the other is a flirt. TSK.
And yes I am doing my work. But I can't find much about Egypt food related to festivals. :/
And I'm supposed to bathe and eat lunch in 4 minutes time. OMG.

12.21pm
Safari can't see my blog's background. Lousy.

10.04pm
Came back from SIWW appreciation dinner. Super full. Now drinking Strawberry Milk Tea and doing my work. I'm sleepy already. :/
He's listening to I don't think I love you by Hoobastank and I'm listening to I don't believe you by Pink. Its like I'm replying to him. Get it? Not happy about that though. Just pointing it out. What a coincidence.
URGH. Cross Cultural Studies. :/

11.07pm
GlAdYS (FishBall) says:
hello!!
nadiah - lots and lots to do :/ says:
yo you miss me isit?
GlAdYS (FishBall) says:
yeapp

HAHAHAHAHAHA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment