Saturday, August 29, 2009

BOREDANDSLEEPYANDIRRITATED

There's no message, he's online but I'm not in the mood to appear online, no ECs this week. I'm bored. How can someone be online but not be able to drop a message? Annoying.

Anyway, yesterday's break fasting together with the Riverside people is not so bad. I got to catch up with Yussy Diysy and Fifi. And of course the rest too. And I got to eat Fish & Chips with Milo Dinosaur (which is not nice at all). Had meeting with Ryan today. And my presence is quite redundant actually. But I don't mind as I get to skip my religious class and I know what's going on. But it makes me VERY VERY VERY insecure. I'm really afraid that I won't be able to perform in alot of items. =( I'm going to try my best though. But I think I'll be damn tiring. Imagine, ITP, fasting AND dance all at one shot. Oh myyy. I hope I'll be able to sustain.

Okay a distraction has come along to distract me from the annoying V. An sms just came in from Hafiz. BYE.

5.50pm
I'm happy with the videos that I've downloaded. HAHA am going to start watching GG season 2. Yes I know very outdated already. But somehow today is faster so I managed to download the first 2 episodes. HAHAHA. What is happening with all the ECs. They like have gone missing or something.

Okay I shall watch Fruits Basket now. I'm hungryyyy. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment