Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yawn

Today will be such a draggy day. Okay apart from dance cuz its a very important practice.
GEMS was a bore. I was using my lappy throughout the lesson. (discovered something while blog hopping. OMG) He actually covered TWO chapters in ONE hour. How retarded is that?
Having Logistics now. Talking about toilets. -.-
PR later will probably be boring too. And how come everyone finish at 5! Who's gonna eat lunch with me!

I brought my lappy specially to check my emails and he didn't reply YET. TSKKK. Annoying laa. Like seriously. It just takes like 5-10 mins to reply to an email. At least that's how long I take. Unless if he really thinks what he's writing to me although I doubt so cuz sometimes it just doesn't make sense. Not only talking about the English by the way. Okay I should shut up now. How can I be like this to him? HAHA.

Anyway, yesterday's session was fun and scary. I shall not mention the meeting beforehand cuz I didn't really stay throughout. Went to Clementi with Yus and Gladys before it starts. I don't even know that there is a shopping centre at Clementi (don't laugh please). Gladys broke her record of being horny. You never can imagine someone who looks like her can be so horny. TSKTSK. Anyway, Long John Silver's is the best. We were still like chatting and then had to go back cuz Sab messaged Gladys saying that she's bored. -.-
SOOO. The juniors are considerably well behaved. And I had fun like bonding with them during the turns across the floor (don't know how to spell the proper French word. HAHA sorry Gladys). Juanne and Hidayah plays along with me all the time. Oh and Wendy too. At least I know their names already. Yan Ping and Jeannie like ignore me all the time laa. Probably learn to ignore me after like a few years in Riverside Modern Dance with me. HAHA.
Oh the scary part is when I had to lead them to do No Boundaries choreo. First time siol. And trust me, its really tiring. Was quite sceptical in teaching them cuz hello I'm like in the not-so- good dancers category and they were probably like, 'Walau why this person teaching us. Cannot even do properly laaa.' :/
I hope I won't be leading today. Sure I have no problem talking to random people but TEACHING is a completely different thing.

OMG I must find things to do after blogging. Logistics is seriously a bore. And he's like trying to ask questions to the class. No one can answer his questions by the way. Okay apart from the front row people. And for the first time ever, Debbie is sleeping in class. Wendy's not sleeping cuz she's reading her book. The image of her reading is so wrong. HAHA. Qide's watching some video online. Strawberry milk tea rocks. Not as nice as sweet talk's but I think the taste is like less..harsh? Sounds wrong. Okay whatever. I just realise it will be like one more month to my birthday!! Woohoo. I hope I'll be able to take my license. Then I can brag to V. He's learning driving now laaa. Cannot come online because of that. Annoying. I'm still insisting on bike license. Although he doesn't like it. But seriously, I don't think I'll ever meet with him. Unless if like he's really rich and decided to fly here to celebrate our birthdays together. Cuz our birthdays is like only a day apart. Technically he's one day younger than me. Okay I'm like rambling here again. URGH so boringgggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment