Monday, July 20, 2009

Possibilities

I'm having a terrible headache cuz I haven't ate since like 5am.
Fasting laa. HAHA. Anyway, I'm gonna eat instant noodle later. Don't feel like eating rice. :/
Know what its been more than one week since I last ate Hotcakes meal. And believe it or not, I miss it very much. Eating it tomorrow! I want bubble tea too! OMG.

I wasn't intending to blog actually. BUT I was reading Xiaxue's blog and I just had to blog. She and her boyfriend met online! Read it HERE. My point is? I'm thinking of V of course! HAHAHA. What else? OKOK fine think whatever you all like. It doesn't hurt to think about it. <3

And then was reading Qide's blog and guess what he wrote??
'I would be flying to Hungary and visit Nadie and her fraternal twins. All obedient and wearing glasses.'
I know, WTF! SO SILLY! But I like the sound of it. LOL. Although scrape the twins part. I'd rather adopt.

Okay BYE. Breaking fast sooooooon!! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment