Saturday, July 25, 2009

LALA

Today was kinda fun. Had dance showcase. Came like at 8am to practice. The amphitheatre was freaking hot. I was sweating like shit. Then had training. Ryan had a new choreography. I prefer No Boundaries cuz I can do it better. HAHA. This one has more technical aspects so thank god Gladys came. Did all the normal silly stuffs that we always do. Oh and I am sooo buying a cap when I have the money that is. I think I look dope with a cap. =) HAHA. So dance showcase was okay. Did like alot of mistakes the first time round. Then since alot of the hip hop people came late so Ryan told us to do another round. Did better the second time (I think) and Ryan was like disturbing laaa. So now confirm plus chop he knows my name already. HAHA.

Went to watch Harry Potter after that. Quite pathetic la the number of people that came. And the movie was quite disappointing. After reading the book I would have thought that the movie will be like fun la. But its not at all. Maybe cuz I read the books too many times. I have all of the books and I read each one like at least 3 times? AT LEAST. HAHA. I think I read the first few like 10 times. Jieling is like SUPER retarded. She don't read the book or watch the first 5 movies so technically she doesn't know a single shit about Harry Potter. Rolled my eyes a couple of times to her questions. In the end I asked her whether she even know who is Harry Potter. *rolls eyes.

Anyway, I am updating the club activities now. I just realised that the semester will soon be over and I haven't been doing my job fully. I haven't update any CCA points and any club activities. What a lousy secretary I am. :/ And I can't come for Waves meeting next Thursday because of the SIWW appreciation dinner and I'll probably be late for Tuesday's committee meeting cuz I have some ITP seminar. Haiyooo I don't like it. I hate missing out stuffs and asking people to do what I'm supposed to do.

Oh I am super happy now that I discovered that I have exam papers for all of my modules. Crazy I know, to be happy about this kind of thing. Cuz I got a schedule for exam and there is like only 2 papers? I was like thinking that means the rest all depend on like tutorials and MSTs? And I was like really VERY scared cuz if there's no exam, no way will I be able to bring up my GPA. My MST really suck. Its always my MST suck and I work extra hard for the exams. SO yup I like exams better. LOL. Am really worried about Event Creation and Market Research project. The three were meeting today and I hope that they have been productive. I have faith in them. =)

Okay this has become another essay. Oh ya I watched the news and Liverpool is playing the Lions tomorrow! Excited about the Liverpool part not the Lions by the way. Although I've got to say Indra Sahdan looks sooo cute. I think he was the first malay guy that I thought was cute. HAHA. My other crushes have always been a Chinese. Oh oh but Steven Gerrard will not be coming. Haiyo he is my favourite. And Fernando Torres as well. And another news I watch is about the F1 race thingy, something happen to Felipe Massa. I can't remember what. But the point is, it was in the Hungary. I didn't even know that there was F1 in Hungary. HAHA. How come V never tell me! Since he's like obsessed with cars now? TSKK.

I'm like soooo sleepy now. But I'm doing research. :/ Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment