Friday, July 17, 2009

Too late

Oh my. Haven’t updated for so long. :/

Life has been hard. HAHA. Was sick since Saturday. Am better now but my throat still hurts. Trying to catch up with all the undone tutorials. Really very busy and tiring. But whatever, I have faith in myself. If I put my heart into it, I’ll be able to do it. Like for example, yesterday, I managed to finish 3 assignments that is due today. PR Resume, EC and MR tutorial as well as my part for the Anne Frank movie. Now all I have to worry about is compiling the work to be handed up by midnight, Logistics presentation and EC and MR poster. Still quite a lot to worry about actually. Hmm.

Oh oh, I so have to write this good news. I’ve got As for my assignments! A+ and A in fact, cuz there’s two. I am especially happy about the A+ one cuz its about Artistic Gymnastics in YOG and I remembered chasing the deadline like crazy. Handed up at 11pm when its due like 12am. That was super crazy. Okay only for me probably, cuz other people doesn’t seem to have any problem handing it up on time. HAHA. But ya. An A+. Oh my, I think its my first time! Anyway, I calculated and I cannot afford to have any Cs and there must be more than one A in my results in order for me to better my GPA. I don’t know how to look at the credit shite so its just that way. I’m aiming for a 3.5 this sem. =) Not really ambitious considering that I’ve gotten from 3.2 to 3.4. So yuppie! HAHAAHAHHA. I’m rambling again.

Okayla, think I’ve bore you all enough with this essay. Bye. Onto compiling now. =) Dance tomorrow. Time after time. Fighting! OMG S-League is on. URGH. Disgusting S-League. Why can’t they play Liverpool instead? Who cares about SAFFC and Super Reds? Okayla, show me Home United. Wait, I forgot Indra Sahdan transfer to which club. Oh whatever. Should I eat Nutella with bread? OMO. Fattening. Oh well, I was never on a diet like SOME people. HAHA. OMG so stupid just started and there’s already a free kick?? Lousy. I think the commentators must have watched America’s Funniest Video before the match. How could they be so enthusiastic and in a good mood about something that is so mundane?? Okayla BYE. Really going to do my work now.

9.01pm

Forget whatever I've just said about V(I've deleted it anw). I just received an email. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment