Tuesday, July 07, 2009

=)

Yay! I bought my long wanted Sony Ericsson W980! Didn't change to student plan though cuz its not under the plans that will be covered by Mediacorp. TSK. My new plan has 500 free sms, though. My dad actually asked me whether its enough and I was like, NO. What a stupid question. HAHA. My average is like 800? Usually its more. Anyway...the phone is really very chio! HAHA. So happy. But I have to wait til like tomorrow before I can start fiddling around with it as it has to be charged first. AWW. Urgh can't wait!

Finished watching WGM. Started watching AB. Will continue when I'm done with the tutorials!!

Am going to do CCS now. Seriously, I seem to be doing only CCS everyday.

10.17pm
Waiting for Anne Frank The Whole Story to be downloaded. I don't know why but I'm downloading Michael Jackson's songs. HAHAHA.
GOD Youtube is taking forever.

10.52pm
Why am I still affected when I see he log in? And why do I always try to link his pm to the best of my knowledge??? This is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment