Saturday, July 04, 2009

Sleepy

I'm so bored now. Anyway, I'm downloading the last episode of Hot Shot. So I'll be able to watch it soon. Going to download Absolute Boyfriend and Fruits Basket. HAHA. Watched We Got Married just now and it was freaking funny. My sisters keep on asking me to shut up cuz they were watching Harry Potter and Sorcerer's Stone(when we've watched it like countless times already) -.- I need to find new things to do maaaan. Online is getting so boring. Okay apart from chatting and doing notes.

Dance today was okay. Ryan did not come. Then ate cup noodles at FC5. Debbie, jealous or not?? I ate Tom Yum again. Damn shiok got egg. =) HAHA. By the way, there is really nothing wrong with me, Sab. I don't know why, I don't feel like talking. So really, no matter how hyper I am there's a time that I can really keep quiet. Not emo, different! =) Thanks for the concern anyway. HAHA.

Urgh now I don't know what to do. :/

12.16am
Discussing really important stuffs on Messenger. Finished downloading Hot Shot and one episode of Absolute Boyfriend. I actually ignored two person who was talking to me online. So annoying. Don't call me heartless. Its just that I never talk to them for a long time and then they suddenly pop up. Its near to scary.

Oh ya I just remembered something. Just now when I was going home with Yus, we took the lift and there is one shoe in the middle of the lift. My imagination was running wild so I took to level 3(Yus level) and took the stairs to the 5th level. I was imagining the shoe like moving on its own when I'm all alone going up the 2 floors by myself. Ridiculous I know. HAHA. Cuz I recently got a nightmare and it really affected me and I still can't get it out of my mind.

Tomorrow is a free day. Will be doing my Logistics notes and Accounts practice (I love Balance Sheet!). Then hope that I can buy my phone. And of course watch WGM and AB and HS! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment