Monday, July 06, 2009

Bored

IT lessons are such a bore.
I came late for class again as I overslept as I woke up at 4.30am to eat as I'm fasting today.
And I'm hungry already. -.-

Anyway I am actually downloading songs sang by Kim Hyun Joong/SS501.
Thank god for thumbdrive. =) Although it is like super slow.
He is sooo cute. Yesterday I spent the whole day watching We Got Married. The one that Jieling sent to me. I think I'm like left with less than 10 episodes. HAHA. Its soo addictive seriously that I didn't even continue watching Hot Shot and Absolute Boyfriend. :/
Okay bye.

8.18pm
Damn full from eating Laksa that my mum cooked. YUMMY!
Anyway, am online cuz I have to do some CCS assignment. I'm going to finish watching We Got Married VERY soon. Probably by tonight. It is simply hilarious and addictive! HAHA.

I am really thinking of putting everything behind and forget about what have happened for the past 4 months (not that much actually). And of course, find new one. HAHAHAHAHA.

Ohmaan I am soooo sleepy now. And my tummy is so big. Damn Laksa.

No comments:

Post a Comment