Friday, July 03, 2009

Boredom

Doing my Cross Cultural Studies tutorial now. Will blog again later. V is online. This is depressing. Ok bye. Back to Artistic Gymnastics.

11.27pm
Done with the tutorial. OMG. It nearly killed me. Anyway, I just got disconnected so the whole chunk that I typed just now is gone and I cannot remember what I wrote. HAHA.
Anywaayyyy had dinner with < 3 . Although I don't really like pizza but its okay. =)
Urgh one moment he's on and the next he's off. What crap.

Okay I shall do a note before I get sleepy.

12.58am
I should really be sleeping now. :/
Debbie went offline without telling me. Walauu. Okay think I'm gonna sleep already.
The snake game on the dance forum is quite addictive cuz you just wanna beat the high score!
HAHA. And waka waka and Typing Maniac on FB. OMO. HAHA. Can't believe I'm actually doing this kind of things and not sleeping when there is dance so early in the morning later.

Maybe cuz I've never been treated this way before that's why it kind of hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment