Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I wish

Loads of things to do. Already booked the modem the whole day! HAHA.

1) Finish up Logistics and Site Operations tutorial 4, send to Mr Chow (or is it Chin?)
2) Start Cross Cultural Studies tutorial 5
3) FIND DBG. DEADLINE FRIDAY (extended. HEH)
4) Download Hot Shot
5) Research Event Creation and Market Research
6) Send in resume to Cotton On

Ok bye. Busy busy busy busy. On a random note, I love my black nails. <3
Oh and I miss my V very much.

4.40pm
No progress with finding DBG. The DB girl's blog have like 3 more photos of him but that's about it. And I don't want to only have pictures. I want to know his name. This people don't even put caption laaa.

Google chrome is awesome! Its soo simple and don't have like sooo many boxes at the top. If only I can upload photos to let you all see how simple it is. Facebook doesn't look nice on Safari and Mozilla looks messy. So I think I'll start using Chrome. Only that somehow, I can't download videos using my Realplayer. I have to use Explorer. -.-

OMO V just logged in. So early! But ya I think WWW is right. We're both losing interest in each other. There's only a certain extent that we can communicate without meeting. After that, you'll just get bored. Whatever, I don't really care anymore. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment