Saturday, June 27, 2009

SOON

Super busy week. Had SIWW, meetings and Dragonboat event. Will update soon when I have the time. Damn happy now because of a couple of things that happen today. =))) If only that reply would come it will be the best day EVER. Not much luck with DBG though. :/Okay bye my sis is prying me away from her laptop.

XOXO

11.24pm
I should really be sleeping now since I have to get up by 6.30am. But heck cares, beats waking up at 5am just now to catch the first bus.
Anywaaaaay.... I came online at the right time. I'm here to announce that I've received the long awaited reply. So yes, it is the best day ever. Too bad there's only like less than an hour left. God have heard me and have given me what I want. If only I'll find DBG's Facebook. That will be THE BESTEST BESTEST BESTEST thing ever. I know I'm pushing my luck.
Whatever I'll meet DBG tomorrow so I will enjoy tomorrow before fretting about it after that. I have no idea what I just typed so I shall get on to my research. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment