Thursday, June 04, 2009

Patience is virtue

Six down, one more to go.

Its really bad that I'm studying for my papers very last minute. Usually on the way to school or for only like 2 hours. And I feel like I'm in a daze as I just want to sleep all the time. I'll only get my proper sleep on Monday. Wait, there's a meeting so Tuesday. OMG I'll diee. I still haven't had enough rest since camp and I think I look damn shag all the time in school this week. Luckily there's no eye candy in BE. Other than 1. And he saw me already and he still recognise me so, heck cares. Means I don't look that bad until I'm unrecognisable.
EC & MR sucks today. I was stuck on like a lot of questions and I cannot remember a single thing that I studied. At least GEMS was better.
Name 2 kinds of medium clouds, 5 marks questions.
The answer is Altoculumbus and Altostratus, by the way. See how productive studying in MRT is. =)

I can't wait for tomorrow. Seriously.
Firstly, cuz its the last paper. And its Accounts and Finance. Income statement rocks. And its worth 50 marks. That's half of the paper marks. <3
And then it marks the start of my holidays. Woohoo.
And I will be able to go online and probably talk to my V. His summer holidays probably started already. Then why haven't he been writing to me wtf. URGH. Okay sorry.
I don't understand why that R is giving me stuffs on Tagged when he's already attached. At least H just totally break all ties with me. Okay, not really. He's still doing that compare thing. Okay, I still don't understand. Just go away.

I shall play a few rounds of Party Down and Hospital Hustle. Then I'll do Accounts. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment