Friday, June 05, 2009

Free at last

Okay MSTs ARE OVERRRRRR!!!
To the rest of SP people who are not from BE, sad for you all!! HAHA.

Went to Bugis with Debbie, WanYu and Qide. <3
I want to get purple tights, that boxy bag and a few tops from Bugis Street.
And the tees from Nichii at Iluma! Super cheap laaa!
But my sis don't want buy for me! WTH. And my water week pay will surely be not enough laaa.
I don't think I'll get paid for my aunty's event. So ya I'm officially broke now.
And I don't want to take my Nets from my mum cuz I know I'll overspend. HAIZZZZZ.
Debbie got a job at Frolick. Lucky ass. And Wanyu probably gonna get a job. Qide is already working. WTF I'm the only jobless one. Sadded worhhh.

Anyway, I think this holidays will be like super short.
There's TWO freaking assignments due. What an ass.
And then I totally forgot about the dance exam if I never read Yus's blog. WTF, I don't even know what's going on.
URGHHHH. MSTs over but still so many things to worry about. WTHHH.

Dance and performance tomorrow.
I miss all my dance people!!!!! :/

Okay bye alot of things doooo! V is not online. Sad horh. TSKKK.

No comments:

Post a Comment