Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Sick and tired

Monday 060409 1.32AM

Had dance sessions. OMG freaking tiring.
I really really really hope that it’s going to turn out okay. :/

Anyway, they were also having Hip hop training.
An an came to teach. She’s super tiny!
And I think her style is hard as compared to Daniel’s.
Maybe because Daniel’s is like more house like that. Is it??
Oh and Charlotte joined in hip hop and it was kinda funny?
But ya its interesting really. HAHA. Maybe I should go back to hip hop.
BUT my stamina is like already freaking weak! I’ll die before Sunday! LOL.
Okay whatever.

Had emergency online meeting with ‘circus gang’. Do not ask me how the name came about. I totally have no idea. TSK. CIRCUS out of all things.
Come out with a more better name, can??
So we ended up deciding on the Gems we’re gonna take.
I’m not completely thinking that it will be easy. But ya, one for all, all for one.
At least we have each other. HAHA. =)

Tuesday 070409 10.55PM

Woke up freaking early just to help my mum crop the photos that my uncle scanned for her. Urgh my uncle is silly to scan like a whole bunch of them together. And there were A LOT.
Photos are more important than a person’s sleep! TSK.
Oh well, at least I got to check my email.

TODAY

I had trouble sleeping. Slept at 5am like that.
Then woke my sis up at 6am. Then slept back and woke up at 7.45am.
Now waiting for Gems registration. WTF damn freaking sleepy!
Qide and Wanyu couldn't get in. Debbie did.
So left with me. They're probably gonna try again tonight.
I praaaaay that I'll get NOW cuz there's BBQ later and I'll get MORE nervous if someone else were to do for me!! OMG.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE let me get in later at 11am!!
And then Qide and Wanyu will get in at 9pm later! PLEEEEAAASSSEEEE.

Oh and his messages are getting REALLY short and its pissing me off. And who the hell is Ashley! TSK.
And my sis told me something damn ass yesterday. She say that no matter how girly a top is, somehow when its on ME, it isn't dressy or girly anymore. WTF.
I think that's supposed to be an insult??

Okay bye. Wish me luck :/
Will update later tonight or tomorrow since I think I'll be back late.

No comments:

Post a Comment