Friday, April 10, 2009

All that matters.

Wednesday 080409 (written 100409 12.51am)

Went to the dance bbq. I heart the company. =)
Met up with Sab and Az at Tampines MRT. Then took a cab to the place.
GO-sip in the room then went to eat.
Watched Waves 13 video. Schizo announced the next committee. Ya, that’s about it.
Then Debbie was helping me and Qide with Gems. Ended up on a completely different and unplanned Gems.
The circus gang is taking ‘Understanding the Weather’ as Gems.
Even though I admit, what’s there to understand about the weather?
If it rains, bring umbrella. Or better still, stay at home and sleep go online. If it snows, you’re not in Singapore. Maybe Hungary. HEH.
It’s not the Gems, it’s the company that matters. So no matter how stupid it is, I’ll enjoy it to the max.

Had a ride home. Didn’t get to watch American Idol. Okay la. A bit. Then watched Project Runway. Was appearing offline and Sab started talking to me cuz she knows I’m online.
Had the usual retarded conversation that we always have. (actually can’t remember what we talked about. LOL.)

V sent me TWO messages. HEH.

Thursday 090409 (written 100409 1.14am)

Had dance. Yes, again.
Came at 11am. Didn’t start on time cuz everyone seems to have problems with their bladder. HAHA.
Anyway, I’m sure that we’ll perform well. Okay I hope that I won’t forget anything that people have been telling me to do cuz if not I’m a goner. It’s at Vivo.
I heart That’s The Way It Is people. We have been through a lot of shite this past few weeks.
What’s with the training, the tiredness, the lateness, the blisters, the muscle aches and the sweat. The plasters on 3 of Jieling’s toes, peeling of skin on Jiahui’s feet, blisters on Az’s feet, broken toenails of Yus, Meiliang’s bruise on the knees and my painful soles and knees are proof.
Oh I heart Gladys too. For coming down and helping us out even though she was sick.
You’ll make a great Dance captain. No worries there. =)
Really hoping that the performance will be awesome. Please.
Oh ya. Anyone wants a draw job? One of the retarded things that happen. Oh and the water bottle incident. -.-

I hope Debbie is okay with whatever that has happen.
I hope that I can meet up with Circus Gang soon.
I hope know that this sem will be awesome.
I will reply to V later when its really morning and it’s a decent time to go online on modem. All the better if he gets impatient and send me another one. LOL.

Will be getting my contacts with Yus later. And its Good Friday. Rest day for me.
What a looong week I’ve had.

Okay I think I better sleep now. HAHA.
Sorry for the wordy posts. Really have no time to update each day and put pictures. HEH.
The wireless better be connected by the time I finish writing this essay. TSK.

No comments:

Post a Comment