Sunday, April 05, 2009

Kiss me through the phone.

*written at 9.15pm, 050409*

Today was fun. I thought that it will be an off day for me to rest.
But no, my mum woke me up like 11pm and said that we’re all going out.
My sisters and my mum that is.
So I dragged myself out of bed to go out. URGH.

Okay so it wasn’t so bad. Except for the freaking rain (though we take a cab. LOL.) and the walking part. Shopping is a torture because of the walking, really. The initial plan was to go Causeway Point but since I’ve been complaining that I need more leggings for dance, we decided to go Sembawang Shopping Centre as there’s Cotton On there.
Ended up, we bought 2 leggings, 2 sweaters, a purple top, a gray slipper (for me!), flats (my younger sis) and 2 charity bags. HAHA. Oh well, its using my mum’s money Nets. And it’s cheap yo. Only like $80+ in total.

Then we walked around. The place is newly renovated so I guess its better. Can’t really remember how the old one looks like. LOL. My sis thought that it’s a cool place to hang out because there is Subway AND Fish and Co. Yes, two non-halal places that she eat. -.- TSK. Oh and I told her that they’re going to have Subway at FC5 and she was like, ‘What the hell! After I graduate!’ TSK. Serves her right. Went to Daiso and my sisters and my mum went crazy over the sticker thingy that you paste on your phone. But ended up we didn’t buy anything. Bought some food from Giant I think. I wasn’t paying attention cuz the main purpose of going there is to find Kinder Joy and there isn’t any! WTF right! Outdated siaaa.

Then we cab to Causeway Point and went to the pasar malam. Bought one top and 2 pinafores. Err obviously the pinafores is not for me. Then my sis bought a shoe from Bata. Some girly one with a ribbon. -.-
Then my mum bought a dress from Metro. Juliana still remembers me! And that weekender cashier whom I’ve forgotten the name. LOL. They said I gained weight! WALAU WHERE GOT! Shall ask Imran when I meet him. But Rashid still recognize me! And he did not say anything on MSN! TSK. Ok whatever. I’m already not skinny to start with. HAHA.

Then we ate at LJS since my sisters wants to eat there. Shared the Seafood meal with my mum. And we four went bonkers there. I mean like seriously, soo hilarious. Said and did a lot of silly stuffs. Not only my sisters and me okay! My mum too. OMG. Super funny. HAHA. Had a lot of retarded conversation. The whole LJS must have thought that we’re crazy. Disturbed this small kid waiting for her mum to buy food. She was damn freaking cute la! Her hair was tied to the side and she kept smiling at us. And when we went off she said bye to us. LOL. The mum looked at us, wondering whether she know us. HAHA. Yes, they were complete strangers.

Went home, tried out the new stuffs (I love the slippers!) and played Monopoly. HAHA. My dad wanted to join in but since we started already so he can’t. And I said ‘kanasai’ for the first time at home. Hehe my mum did not scold me. She was like, ‘TSK.’ HEH. My sister totally has no sense of managing her money, real ones or Monopoly ones. In the end, I won with the total of $4K+ worth of cash, houses and properties. My both sisters have only $2K+. HAHA.

Watching Mission Impossible on Channel 5. It is cool shit man. I like the part where Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) lip read. OMG. That was super cool. And smart. To top it off, Tom Cruise, Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Maggie Q looks damn freaking hot. Okay I was just looking at Jonathan. HAHA. I never thought that I was a fan of that kind of movies, but ya. Gonna watch Final Destination later. At 10, I think. Although I think I’ve watched it before. HAHA.

Oh ya, V sent me another message on Tagged and an email with his photos attached that he wanted to send me long ago but was with his friend. Shall look at the photos all I want now. HAHA. Oh btw, I don’t care about F anymore. Such a flirt. TSK. Anyway, I am not obsessed with these people. They might be a completely different person for all I know. But heck cares. What are the chances of them actually meeting me? Zilch. Even though V did mention that maybe he’ll visit me during summer. But its actually really fun to talk to them. Okay, flirt. HAHA. Better than talking to mats anyway. LOL. But I do wish that he stop talking about himself and answer to my questions.
I really hope I’m not like that, keep on talking about myself and don’t care about what others have got to say. Since his birthday is one day after mine, there should be some similarities in our behaviour, right! OMG please tell me I’m wrong.
That would be sooo insensitive of me. :/

Did I mention that I am damn freaking tired? There’s dance tomorrow. And my left foot hurts like crazy! As in the foot, not the leg. Retarded right. Tomorrow’s gonna be drilling like crazy.
‘Senja fighting!’ LOL.

OH ya. If you’re reading this, GOOD LUCK SAB!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment