Friday, April 10, 2009

Rock it out, baby

HAHA pardon the title. School of Rock reminds me of What I've Done days.
Anyway. Got my contacts as planned. Urgh uncomfortable to the max.
Those with perfect eyesight should be thankful.

Believe it or not, I still haven't replied to the messages.
My self-restraint marvel me sometimes.
Waiting is therapeutic.
Anticipation is bliss.
Receiving is insanely exciting.

Good luck tomorrow.
To Jia Hui.
To Jie Ling.
To Aznita.
To Yusniza.
To Mei Liang.
And to me.

I hope I can smile and enjoy it. We won't screw up.
Circus gang might be coming tomorrow.
Senja fighting. We'll be great. <3 all of you.

12.39AM
Okay I'm happy that V wished me good luck for the performance.
'Good luck for tomorrow! You'll be fantastic! Don't be nervous. You worked hard, so you'll be great!' -his exact words.
I'll reply tomorrow though. Quite sleepy already.
But not THAT happy cuz I discovered other things while exploring.
Maybe I'm being paranoid. But that's the thing about distance. You'll just have to trust your instincts.

And I'm freaking nervous. URGHHH.
Okay I shall sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment