Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sweat it out

Had sessions today. There wasn't any venue because the Sports Club were having camp and they were sleeping in the Dance @Moberly.
Anyway, we decided to practice at Theatre @Moberly because that's where we are performing for the CCA Open House.
It was effing hot and stuffy and there's LOTS of flies and a couple of snails and the stage is VERY dusty. Okay this is getting endless.

Whatever it is, I think we've pretty much settled the piece except for the last part and brushing up on steps and timing. Oh and I really have to practice my extensions. Mine are sooo terrible.
My dance mates were damn funny, really. Hilarious.
There was lots of fun.
And more laughter on the train. Mei Liang and Yus actually have to use tissues to wipe their tears. Of laughter. Damn hilarious. And it was supposed to be because of me.
Just because my voice happen to be VERY high pitched and loud. TSK.
Didn't know that THAT is the definition of aunty.
Had LJS after that cuz it was late and the uncle at Horizon needs to go home and rest his hands.
Saturday, Yus, Saturday.

Was glad that American Idol is at 10.30. I love Kris Allen! He's damn good and he has that shy thingy. But he's married, though. Oh well, whatever. He's cute. OMG.

OMG I'm itching all over, is anybody else? TSK.

Waiting for the V, the V, the V... (sings to a tuneless tune) HAHA!

12.05AM
OMG I HEART ADAM LAMBERT!
Check out the gelled hair! And he still look hot AND sound good.
OMG OMG OMG OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment