Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dance Inside

I have no idea why I woke up so damn early.
6.59am to be exact. Its not like I slept early yesterday.
Okay maybe I did. 1am is earlier than the usual 3am.
But then again, waking up early has its perks.
I ate breakfast for the first time in ages. Usually I wake up in time for lunch.
No one is using the modem as my mum is doing her chores and my dad is working and my sisters are out to school and a course.
AND there's a message. OMG its sooo long.
Tee hee hee hee hee.

6.13PM - edited
Its not something that I should expect.
Its not something that I should hold on to.
But maybe having that little bit of hope will make me through the day.
Oh wth I don't care.

I think I've gone country. TEMPORARILY.
Taylor Swift's songs in Fearless is nice. Yes, I downloaded almost all of the songs in that CD.
I like Forever and Always, Fifteen. Okay almost all.
Along with Britney's Circus(not that nice la except for a few exceptions) since the Realpayer didn't let me download The Parent Trap OR Mean Girls when I was online just now.
Country is really not that bad after all. But its kinda hard to sing along though. TSK.
No worries, I'm still into pop rock.
I still heart Mayday Parade and Aloha From Hell.
I just realised that I have the whole of Aloha From Hell's No More Days To Waste CD downloaded as well. HAHA.
Oh THAT wasn't the lyrics of any song.

Thinking of Analyzing this:
'Just they don't have that plus thing, that you have for example.'

No comments:

Post a Comment