Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All I Ever Wanted

I'm no longer bored.
I downloaded Kelly Clarkson's All I Ever Wanted Deluxe Edition CD.
Listening to it now. =)


The normal CD only has 14 tracks but this one has 16 tracks.
Even the picture on the cover is different.AND I got another Bonus Track which is actually only available if you pre-order the CD.
Lucky or what! Hmm not that difficult to find though.
This website has pretty much every song that I want. Okay ALMOST all.

I also downloaded a whole bunch of other songs.
AND downloaded She's The Man. I know, old movie. But its good. Cuz its funny and Channing Tatum is hot.
I shall download a movie everytime I come online.
Oh I got it from here
It has quite a number of movies and shows.
Ooooh I shall download The Parent Trap the next time I come online!!

And I played like sooo many Know-It-All Challenges on Facebook.
Played Sorority Life as well. I think I just bought another car. I have like 4 now?
How easy life could be if its like Sorority Life.
Even the Blackberry is cheap in SL's currency.

Okay don't mind my excitement.
This is what I do as distractions. =)

11.08PM
There's finally a movie worth watching on Ch5.
Blade Trinity is good. I think I've watched it before though.
Some of the scenes looked awfully familiar.

Jessica Biel is hot. And that guy with her.
OH he's Ryan Reynolds! I just googled the movie.
And is he MARRIED to Scarlett Johanssen??
At least according to one of the Know-It-All Challenge on FB.
I didn't even know SHE's married.
Oh wait my sis pointed out that I don't even like SJ.
Why should I know?

That guy from Prison Break is also hot. Although he's bad in the movie.
Urgh why is Google so slow.
--After 3 mins--
His name is Dominic Purcell. Oh well, Wentworth Miller is also hot.
Oh myy what is wrong with me.

Okay I shall not bore you with this.
Back to Blade Trinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment