Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Attack of the ECs.

I might have a new EC if he replies me back within the next few hours I'm online.
If not then BYE, move on to next one.

His name is Wouter from Belgium.

Waiting for Franko's reply too =)

8.49 PM:
I can seriously stare at this picture.
Okay fine, admire =)

9.44 PM
The wireless sucks.
Was talking to Debbie and Sab and some weirdo and I got disconnected.
Sorry Deb and Sab =(
TSK.
NOTICE THAT I NEVER MAKE A NEW POST =)
HAHA!

9.55 PM
OMG soo annoying.
Pascal is online and he did not reply my message!
At least I know that Wouter and Franko did not reply because they didn't log in to tagged.
TSK.

10.03 PM
Okay I know I'm crazy.
But I forgot to mention that I looove this blogskin! =)

10.44 PM
It's a surprised that I am not really very sleepy at this hour.
Considering that I only slept for 30 mins last night.
Okay I have to stop updating already.
I think I'm going to eat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment