Tuesday, December 23, 2008

yo.

monday 221208
went to school to chereo d dance exam piece
even without yus i reached damn early so its a huge achievement =)
haha
had a hard time chereographing cuz i'm all dried up 4 ideas
n sumhow it doesnt link
thank gawd jieling has some wonderful steps =))
rushed home to watch little nyonya
cuz 4 sum retarded unknown reason, they decided to have little nyonya for 2 hrs every monday
missed like 15 mins of it
d wireless connection died on me so i couldnt blog
kns

tuesday 231208
moderners outing!!!!!
met up with yus sab az n cherie b4 goin city hall
turns out quite a number of ppl not coming and alot r late
ate at seoul garden
d ppl who came
me yus sab az jamieng jamiesek peggie nic min cherie liern allen kanglun zhenghang n ken
damn niceeee
hehe
treat me 2 seoul garden anytime
n no worries cuz i'll cook!
=))
az can really eat alot altho she's really flat n skinny!
quote from ZH, "disgusting woman!"
teeheehee
ohh n yussy n az's tummy do exist!!
hahahaahahaha
after dat went to wtch twilight
onli 10 of us went
cherie hav 2 go osch
liern n jamiesek hav a date
peggie n min went off
ken oso went off
so yaaa
TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROBERT PATTINSON IS....
SUPERHOTSUPERCUTE!!!!!
hehe
sab realli suffer sitting bside me =))
d show was ok i guess
altho i find dat dere is super alot of conversation at d start
n d real action onli starts near d ending
but wadeve
ROBERT PATTINSON IS CUTE!!
N HE'S MINE!
teeheehee
ok siao liao
anws aft dat me mum called me
she scolded me s i am supposed 2 b home by 7pm
but d show finish ad 6.10
how d hell m i supposed 2 noe dat d show is soo long
n i reached home like ad 8pm 4gawdsake
dat is NOT even dat late
i mean yaa
i've been goin out like everyday
n very late 4 d past week
but giv me a break
its d hols after all
damn frustrating
realli hard 2 understand my mum
yes even aft 17years!!!
no one goes home ad 6.30pm nemore laaaa
wen i reached home s usual she scolded me
n sed her usual crap day i hav bcum realli very rebellious
n i'm not like dat wen i'm young
yayayayayaya wadeve
i can read her like a book
n bcoz of dat she juz refused 2 let me wtch d tv
n i missed my little nyonya
n its 2nite dat joanne peh(yuzhu) gonna get rape by zzen(robert)!!!
KNS!!!
urgh damn frustrating
n she warned me not 2 on my lappy n start playing games
so guess wad i did??
i re-read harry potter n d order of phoenix!
retarded i noe
i read all d books like 10 times oredi
not kidding
yea all 7 of dem
haha
d nerd in me
so of course i couldnt go 2 d xmas party =((
haizzzzz
which sux big time
i have 2 stay ad home n she'll most probably expect me 2 change d bedsheets or sumtin

my inner thighs hurts big time
isit called d hamstring??
haha
i dunno
all i noe is dat i cant even walk properly
damndamndamn paaaaiiiinnn
i managed 2 get hold of more sum pics
shall upload it wen my connection is better

ohh yaaa
i had fun 2dae =))
i looovee my moderners!!
n since i cannot cum 4 d xmas party(i noe u'll miss me (:)
c u all on saturday!!!!!!
we should have more of this outings
AFTER my mum's mood ok oredi dat is
hahaahahahahahah

tata =)

"i try hard to understand you
to really please you
but somehow its only me trying
you never try
u have your mood swings n it sux
its okay if u stopped talking to me
if i did something wrong to you
but sometimes its not even my fault
you should really try
and keep the mood swings
d nagging
and d bad temper in check"

No comments:

Post a Comment